Learn Top Affiliate Secrets
One of the easiest and fastest way to earn a living online is through affiliate marketing. This is when you refer traffic to someone else’s product sales page, they make the sale and deliver the product, and you keep 50% or more of the sales.
These are a some of the benefits
- You can get started almost immediately because you don’t have to make a product, set up a website and sales page, design the website, come up with support tools, or get a merchant account and CRM.
- You have basically zero investment of your time because you don’t have to do the customer support or deal with billing or technical issues.
- You have nearly zero risk because you already know the product sells, because the product owner has already done all the research , development and testing. So if you send visitors you will get paid.
Obviously affiliate marketing makes sense – these benefits make it a clear winner!
There is one major drawback…
You work hard to send the traffic to the product owner’s website, but once you do that you will never see those visitors again. Most of them will not buy on their first visit, which means you’re losing over 90% of the traffic right off the top. And of the 10% or less that do buy, the product owner will be able to sell to them again, but you will not.
What’s the solution?
It’s simple: You must get your visitors’ email addresses before you send them to the product owner’s website. By getting their contact info, you can follow up increase your odds of making the sale by sending them back to the product owner’s website multiple times. And if you’re a super star affiliate, you’ll provide high-quality content before sending them to the product website.
Here’s why you want to implement these affiliate marketing strategies:
- You’ll be building your own list of potential customers that you can market to again and again.
- By providing great content without a sales pitch, you put them in a buying mood. So when you do send them to the product website, they’re much more likely to buy.
Here’s what you’ll need to create affiliate tools like this:
- A squeeze page, and even better a Video squeeze page.
- One or more content-rich “warm up” pages
- A multi-part email series with at least 5 emails in it
You’ll use the squeeze page as the place to send your visitors instead of using the product website. It captures the name and email of your visitors and puts them into your autoresponder, which then begins sending out the 5-part email series. After subscribing them to your email list, it redirects them to your content mini-site.
These high-quality content pages provide value and build good will. This way your visitor is more likely to buy when they get to the product owner’s website. And at the same time, the email series begins following up with them to get them back to the sales page, in case they don’t buy on the first visit.
All of this together increases your chances of making the sale by up to 500% so it’s well worth the effort of setting it up. And after you get it all set up, it runs on total auto-pilot. You just refer people to your lead capture page, instead of the product sales page.
If you don’t have the time or expertise to set it all up yourself, you can use something like Affiliate Silver Bullet. With a service like that, you don’t have to do anything. They make the video, build the squeeze page, write the email series, develop the content mini-site, etc. And then just give you a finished package. The benefit is that it’s much less expensive then you could do it yourself, and it’s instantly set up. The drawback is that you won’t be the only one using these affiliate tools. But the internet is huge, so this shouldn’t really affect you.
Alternatively, you can use a service like Elance to “outsource” each of these compnents. Whichever way you decided to go, it’s critical to get an affiliate marketing system like this in place, if you’re at all serious about your business.